Stone Steps and Slabs in Landscaping
When creating a functional, beautiful outdoor space, natural stone is an obvious choice, and Garrity Stone, Inc. in Indianapolis is the place to find it. With a 4-acre lot filled with stone, we have everything from basic stone steps to majestic boulders. Call us today at (317) 546-0893 or stop by with your questions. We’ll provide the answers.
Whether you want a standout focal point or a soothing winding path of river rock, you’ll be delighted with Garrity Stone’s selection. Read our reviews to see how others feel about our third-generation, family-owned business. We also offer free quotes and consultations.
Snap Stone Steps
Creative Uses for a Stone Slab
Sloping yards and gardens don’t have to be mutually exclusive. It turns out that creativity + stone slab = a lovely terraced garden filled with all the beautiful flowers you’ve always wanted. Our slabs are available with one straight side in varying widths and irregular shapes and sizes. Mix and match and play around with the shape. The beauty is that they don’t all have to be the same.
Get a Free Estimate on Stone Steps!
Call Garrity Stone at (317) 546-0893
Other Fishers families are using slabs to build garden walls or retaining walls. Esthetically pleasing, oversized slabs can be used as a bridge over a water feature, or as a rustic walkway from garden to house. Plant creeping herbs like thyme between the stones for a fragrant addition, or fill with gator dust for a purely stone finish. Choose from the following types of slab products for your residential and commercial projects:
- Napoleon White Steppers: 3-4″ thick 18×18 – 36×48 irregular size pieces – white to grey in color
- Napoleon Buff Steppers: 3-4″ thick 18×18 – 36×48 irregular size pieces – buff to grey in color
- Napoleon White Steps: Irregular Hammer Broke 5-6″ thick – 24×36 – 48×60 irregular size pieces – white to grey in color
- Napoleon Buff Steps: Irregular Hammer Broke 5-6″ thick – 24×36 – 48×60 irregular size pieces – buff to grey in color
- Oklahoma Brown Steppers: 3-4″ thick 24×24 – 48×60 irregular size pieces – brown earth tone in color
- Oklahoma Blue Steppers: 3-4″ thick 24×24 – 48×60 irregular size pieces – blue grey in color
- Oklahoma Brown Steps: Irregular Hammer Broke 5-8″ thick – 24×36 – 48×60 irregular size pieces – brown earth tone in color
- Oklahoma Brown Snapped Steps: 5-8″ thick – 18×36 – 18×48 – brown earth tone in color
At Garrity Stone, we’re focused on making sure you get the right product for the right job. Our goal isn’t to sell you the most expensive stone slab on the lot. We actually mine some of the stone ourselves because we know we’re getting a quality product at a price that fits the budget. We offer one of the most flexible delivery policies: We’ll load it into your truck or SUV or we’ll set up a delivery date. You decide. Most of our products are palletized and ready to go, including flagstone and limestone.